Only in Kenya

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Shocking Kenyans

* People who join me in waiting for the lift. They can see the 'down' button is on showing that I've already pressed it, but proceed to press it again.

* When you visit your relas, the first question: Oh, you've come?! (No, my bed ejected me into my car, which drove me here, where the car's seat in turn ejected me onto your front doof. Coincidence?'

* Cheque signatories always run out of the office, before signing your cheque.

* The owners of a restaurant in Mombasa that closes over lunch hour.

* More to come.

4 Comments:

Blogger POTASH said...

hehe..ati cheque signatories who run off without signing...waizi hao. Ama it is the salo cheque and the company is close to receivership and they haven't told you

4:14 pm  
Blogger Girl next door said...

Your post is funny! I agree with you about the one on relaz. Ati a restaurant that's closed over lunch, is that for real?

7:57 am  
Blogger ... said...

hehe...pressing down lift key just to verify previous fingertip and blessings didnt work well....

11:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...its human nature - like poking ya nose - you just press it to make sure your majik finger tips do the work - better - faster - efficient - all in kenya......:)

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home